Vacancy title: Finance Officer[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Consulting , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at: Mobrin Solutions Limited
Deadline of this Job:
12 August 2022
Date Posted: Monday, July 25, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum Required Qualifications and Experience:
• CA Diploma/CA level 2 /ACCA/CIMA or Equivalent
• Minimum 3 years Accounting experience
• Member of ZICA
• Computer literacy
• Knowledge of Sage Pastel Evolution
TECHNICAL AND BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Computer literate
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite
• Good communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Self-starter with proactive work ethic
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• Receive, record, and submit payment request for authorization
• Perform basic checks to ensure that each payment requisition complies to the internal policy and guidelines.
• Liaise with other departments regarding payment requisitions that are outstanding.
• Ensure that all payables and receivables payments requests are fully reconciled before payment and monthly.
• Ensure a proper and accurate filing system is constantly maintained for all payment requisitions, journals, and other reference documents
• Ensure that payment cut-off times are adhered to in the processing of payments
• Capture petty cash payments into the accounting system
• Ensure that Statutory and third-party payments are done by deadline time and that they are fully processed.
• Print out or export bank statements and create a cashbook batch on Pastel reflecting the correct payment references per bank account/project.
• Prepare the Bank Reconciliation monthly and ensure that it is signed off by the authorized persons.
• Process system supplier invoices when required
• Ensure intercompany and inter branch transactions are entered timely and accurately onto sage pastel
• Ensure that relevant provisions and accruals are entered and submitted to line manager; including statutory accruals
• Perform liquidations of accounts Receivables in timely manner
• Prepare monthly reconciliations of payables & receivables accounts
• Record and track every financial administrative process for audit purposes.
• Perform other duties as required from time to time.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.