Vacancy title: HR & Operations Administrator[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Information Technology , Category: Human Resources ]
Jobs at:Impact Enterprises
Deadline of this Job:
19 August 2022
Date Posted: Friday, August 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Scope | Duties
The primary goal of the HR & Operations Administrator is to perform a variety of personnel-related administrative tasks. Ultimately, the HR & Operations Assistant will gain experience in a fast-paced work environment by supporting and improving all company functions.
• Support one or more of the human resource functions including recruitment, compensation and benefits, and employee relations.
• Support and coordinate organization-sponsored employee services and activities to increase employee engagement.
• Assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
• Assists in managing the onboarding process.
• Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars. Maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
• Management of staff records
• Handles overall office administration including government mandatories, legalities, vendor relations, procurement, and other related tasks.
• Performs other related duties as required.
A more detailed job description will be provided upon the job offer.
• Team Spirit – Promotes communication and is cooperative
• Customer Focus – Meets the needs of internal and external customers.
• Integrity – Demonstrates honesty, fairness and trustworthiness.
• A very practical person that likes a good challenge.
• Someone that is ready to roll up their sleeves if necessary
• Someone who is proactive and self-managing (for the most part)
• An excellent communicator who is also professional.
The candidate must meet all of the below qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, HR, or similar (a plus)
• Exceptional English communication skills.
• Minimum 2 years experience in HR management or Administration role.
• Must be a registered and active member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management or a similar body.
• Advanced skills in Google Sheets and Excel (Practical test will be administered before the interview)
• Average typing speed of at least 40 WPM (Practical test will be administered before the interview)
• Ability to think critically and handle conflicts.
• Highly detail-oriented.
• Superb attention to detail and organizational skills to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
• Keen interest in the ICT sector and working with start-up businesses.
• Good judgment, planning, and organizational skills.
• Valid Zambian Drivers license
• Police Clearance no older than three months.
• Medical Clearance no older than three months.
• Women are encouraged to apply.
Additional valuable qualifications include
• Excellent Customer Care Skills
• Exceptional Communication Skills
• Ability to Maintain a Strict Level of Confidence
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs
• Attention to Detail; Professional Appearance
• Excellent Typing Skills
• Strong Problem-Solving Skills
• Excellent Organisational Skills
• Highly Motivated and Ability to Prioritize Efficiently
• Ability to Work Alone or As Part of a Team
• Enthusiastic and Reliable Knowledge of Basic Office Management Procedures
• Customer Service skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.