Vacancy title: Key Account Executive[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Zanga African Metrics
Deadline of this Job:
17 December 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, December 01, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Key Account Executive will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities as well as building and managing client relations.
• 3-5 years of field sales experience. Successful sales of intangible products and services, e.g. training & development, financial services, or telecommunications is an added advantage.
• Preference will be given to candidates with experience in the B2B sale of training and development services/products.
• B2B sales experience with corporations, governments, NGOs, and/or the education sector is preferred.
• Computer literate & tech-savvy – e.g. able to use MS Office, Gmail, & etc.
• A driver’s license or be willing to obtain one within the probation period.
• Public speaking and good presentation skills are required.
• A history of ‘cold-call’ sales is required.
• Networking skills demonstrated by leadership and roles in voluntary and charitable organizations is an added advantage.
• Being an avid reader, outside of education and entertainment, is another advantage.
• Strong literacy (comprehension) and English language spoken and business writing skills are required.
• Must be passionate about sales and resilient to failure and rejection.
• A self-starter who will take responsibility for their own work and can work on their own as well as part of a team.
• Candidates who have a proven record of being able to ‘hustle’ are preferred.
• Honesty & integrity are key.
• Must have emotional intelligence and be able to build meaningful relationships with other people.
• Natural confidence and courage are required of candidates.
• Being able to operate effectively in both Zambia and diverse multicultural environments.
• Candidates must be teachable and demonstrate that they are able to be self-driven learners under mentorship from management.
• Not pushy or highly aggressive – SaaS sales is about building and maintaining relationships.
• Respectfully exerts influence – i.e. can give clear instructions, takes charge of the conversations, and leads with clarity.
• Tertiary education. Diploma required. Degree an added advantage.
• Persons between the ages of 28 and 35.
• Experience working with a technology company is an added advantage.
• A background in HR is an added advantage.
• Must be a member of the Zambia Institute of Marketing (ZIM).
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “APPLICATION FOR KEY ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE”.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.