Vacancy title: Refrigeration Technician[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Manufacturing , Category: Science & Engineering ]
Jobs at:Zambeef Products Plc
Deadline of this Job:
10 September 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 31, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
EFRIGERATION TECHNICIAN – MASTER PORK (X1)
The successful candidate will be responsible for the below:
• Maintenance of Air Conditioners at Master Pork
• Repair of cold rooms, blasts and holding freezers for Master Pork
• Observing the performance of cold storage systems at Master Pork at periodic times of the day
• Recording the performance of the cold storage systems
• Maintaining good house-keeping in the plant cold rooms
• Checking oil and refrigerant levels in all the plant refrigeration system on a daily basis
• Mending broken refrigeration circuits and re-gassing the units
• Ensuring that all the evaporator and condenser fans are working accordingly
• Make sure that the control systems like pressure switches and thermostats in the units are all functional and inspected on a daily basis as per checklist that will be drawn up according to each unit.
• The technician will be responsible to do daily preventative maintenance as per maintenance schedule.
• Simple repairs on the truck refrigeration as per Huntley department and also preventative maintenance on the truck units.
• Grade 12 certificate
• Minimum craft certificate in Refrigeration
• 2 years working experience
• Need to be able to work without supervision.
• Must have a C1 driving license.
• Basic knowledge in electrical
• Basis computer skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to establish and maintain effective relationship with management and all levels of associates
• Strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
• Ability to braze copper and silver material is mandatory
• Familiar with the possible danger to the environment of the refrigerant.
• Basic knowledge of the food safety and HACCP procedures
• Basic knowledge of truck refrigeration.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Candidates meeting the above criteria should submit hand written letters, with detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates and contact details of three (3) referees and should be addressed to:
THE HR OPERATIONS MANAGER
Zambeef Products PLC
P/B 17, Woodlands
NB. Applicants should get approvals from their Heads of Departments before applying and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Zambeef Products PLC values gender diversity in the recruitment process as we promote gender equality. The closing date for receipt of applications is 10th September, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.