Vacancy title: Retail Store Cashier[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Health Care , Category: Sales & Retail ]
Jobs at:mPharma Retail Zambia Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
28 February 2023
Date Posted: Friday, February 17, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for a Cashier to manage all transactions with customers accurately and efficiently. Cashier responsibilities include receiving payments and issuing receipts, gift-wrapping packages and keeping track of all cash and credit transactions. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in a customer service position and good knowledge of how cash registers operate. You should also be available to take evening and weekend shifts. Ultimately, you’ll ensure all transactions run smoothly and will help us maximize customer satisfaction.
Location: Lusaka, Zambia
• Manage transactions with customers using cash registers
• Scan goods and ensure pricing is accurate
• Collect payments whether in cash or credit
• Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
• Redeem stamps and coupons
• Cross-sell products and introduce new ones
• Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
• Greet customers when entering or leaving the store
• Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
• Track transactions on balance sheets and report any discrepancies
• Bag, box or gift-wrap packages
• Handle merchandise returns and exchanges
• An entrepreneurial spirit.
• Basic computer skills.
• Familiarity with electronic equipment, like cash register and POS
• Good math skills
• Strong communication and time management skills
• Customer satisfaction-oriented
Qualifications & Experience:
• High school certificate or equivalent. Diploma or degree will be an added advantage.
• 1+ years of work experience as a Retail Cashier or in a similar role in sales
• Store Manager
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
Click here to apply now
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.