Jobs at:Recruitment Matters Africa
Deadline of this Job:
04 May 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client, a Logistics and Petoleum company is looking for an Account Manager to join their team in the Copperbelt
• Provide support and input into the development and design of the sales (including calling) and/or marketing plan/s.
• Participate in high quality engagement and maintain strict adherence to sales calling plans.
• Grow existing customer utilization of both existing and new corridors, products and services by ensuring understanding of performance by product and service by customer, service point, branch, diesel truck park and country.
• Drive the increase in new customers sign-ups.
• Develop a quarterly action plans for implementation, based on the overall sales growth plan.
• Demonstrate commercial competence and increase customer utilization of both existing and new corridors, products and services by ensuring own understanding of performance by product and service by customer, service point, branch, diesel truck park and country.
• Investigate and integrate competitor and customer insights to identify growth opportunities and propose action plans to influence sales.
• Conduct regular market visits to check route coverage, competitor activity, and continuously search for new opportunities in order to increase sales in the region.
• Compile and submit / present monthly sales performance reports.
• Accounts Services (& Operations)
• Provide support and input into Accounts (Customers/Creditors) with regular follow ups on overdue accounts.
• Ensure up to date service level agreements are in place for all service stations in allocated area, ensuring adherence and compliance to the agreements at all times.
• Monitor, manage and improve service levels at service stations to ensure customer satisfaction, volume growth and economies of scale.
• Monitor, manage and improve input costs at stations to improve profitability and competitiveness.
• Branches/Offices & Diesel Truck Parks/Stops/Depots (sites)
• Execute the development/design of best operating practices, processes, procedures, policies, stock planning and service level KPI’s as well as floor lay-out and look and feel of the branches/offices.
• Provide support and input into the development and design of best practice service level agreements.
• Ensure up to date service level agreements are in place for all service stations and ensure adherence and compliance to company standards.
• Improve service levels at both sites and stations to ensure customers satisfaction, volume growth and economies of scale.
• Improve input costs at both sites and stations to improve profitability and competitiveness.
• Plan and schedule annual visits to all sites and stations with a skewed increased frequency to pareto sites (20% of sites that do 80% of our volume).
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written);
• Behavioural Traits ? Comprehensive Product knowledge (overall and specific products)
• Must know and understand the industry
• Strong negotiating skills
• Strong commercial acumen, and proven ability to maintain tight budget controls
• Excellent admin skills
• Persuasive and articulate- communicates clearly and reason logically
• Creates team spirit and encourages cooperation between team members
• Strong ability to present, convey and sell ideas, prospects and concepts
• Interacts with others in a professional, patient and confident manner
• Business Management/Project Management/Sales Degree or equivalent
• Additional courses in relevant fields will be advantageous
• Valid Driver’s License and Passport Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in a similar position
• Previous experience in a customer and/or consumer focused role
• Experience in the Logistics, Financial Services, Financial Technology or Consumer Financial Services is preferred
• Demonstrated effectiveness in all the areas outlined in the roles and responsibilities
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.