Jobs at:KALOMO DISTRICT WOMEN'S ASSOCIATION
Deadline of this Job:
15 September 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Kalomo District Women’s Association (KDWA) is a women led organisation that is registered under the registrar of societies whose members are derived from different women groups in the district. Kalomo District is a strong base for building women’s voices at community level with the aim of enhancing women’s economic empowerment in their communities, as the main focus aims at income generating activities. Kalomo District Women’s Association have partnered with We Effect Zambia to implement the Swedish funded Women Economic Empowerment (WEE) project. The project activities will be implemented at community level through the DWA. Kalomo District Women’s Association has a total membership of 3200 rural and urban women from 13 Area Associations.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports
• Monitor expenditure, forecast and report timely
• Responsible for sustainable budgets management as per cash flow projection and in compliance with finance and procurement guidelines
• Manage the project funds including processing payments via petty cash and submission of approved payment requests
• Prepare and Update Cash flow statements
• Ensure staffs comply with financial guidelines and approval levels
• Review monthly financial tracking tool to ensure budget control and management
• Ensure donor compliance aspects are met in financial recording and reporting
• Responsible for proper archiving of financial documents
• Prepare reports to the Coordinator
• Conduct Internal Audits
• Prepare Financial reports to be reported to the Board Members
• Diploma or Degree in Accounting with 5 years of experience. (ACCA, CIMA or ZICA will be added advantage)
• Must be a registered member of ZICA.
• Previous experience with any donor-funded programs
• Results-oriented and focused, with the ability to follow guidelines required of the position.
Budgeting, Financial analysis, and MS Excel skills required.
• Proficiency with accounting software.
• Demonstrated team player with effective cross-cultural interpersonal skills.
• High level of integrity and impeccable record in previous accounting positions.
• IT – Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Should you be interested in applying for this position, please submit your CV, copies of relevant qualifications, relevant professional accreditation, registrations and ID/Passport to email@example.com .
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.