Jobs at:Recruitment Matters Africa
Deadline of this Job:
22 February 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, February 10, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client, a Car Hire company, is looking for an Accountant to join their team
• Preparing weekly report, monthly and quarterly management accounts and annual financial statements
• Compiling budgets, business proposals and forecasts
• Tax management and tax return submissions
• Perform all account reconciliations for vendors, suppliers, customers, general ledger and bank accounts
• Attending to annual audits
• Cashflow management for the business and liaising with external stakeholders
• Debt recovery
• Petty cash management
• Supervising accounting team
• Commitment to deadlines and working the required hours
• The ability to reflect on your own work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions.
• Business acumen and interest.
• Organisational skills and the ability to manage deadlines.
• Teamworking ability.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency in IT.
• Analytical ability.
• A methodical approach and problem-solving skills.
• High school A-levels (or equivalent)
• Professional accounting qualification (BSc Accounting, CIMA, ACCA, ZICA or CA)
• Three years of relevant work experience
• Knowledge and work experience in Pastel
• Clear understanding of office environments
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of accepted accounting practices and principles
• Driver’s license advantageous
• Time management (task focused and deadline driven)
• Strong admin and organisational skills
• Excellent filling and record keeping
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Please click here to apply.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.