Vacancy title: Accounting Assistant[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Financial Services , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Hasira express loans limited
Deadline of this Job:
21 August 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Hasira express loans limited is a licensed Micro financial institution offering financial services to both public and private sector. The company is currently Looking for qualified individuals who are based in Livingstone to fill up the vacant position.
To ensure accuracy and integrity of accounting and financial information, and to assist in the management of assets and filing of accounting and financial documents (both electronic and print copies) in compliance with the company’s Fiscal Accountability Plan and all other applicable guidelines in financial management, accounting, and reporting.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
• Capture client’s data and financial entries into the business systems.
• Ensure transactions are carried out in accordance with the company policies, procedures, laws, and regulations.
• Preparing consolidated financial performance reports monthly for management decision making.
• Checking and verifying all payments to ensure that they have required accompanying documents and for correctness and approvals before processing.
• Supporting the Managing Director in the preparation of budgets and financial reports.
• Auditing and analysing financial performance, financial forecasting and risk analysis
• Ensuring that financial statements and records comply with laws and regulations
• Ensure tax compliance including social security contributions, NHIMA, PACRA, and Workers Compensation.
• Performing any other duties in line with the job and qualifications as assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
Qualifications and skills
• Diploma or preferably degree in Accountancy or its equivalence
• Full Grade 12 School Certificate
• Member of ZICA.
• Minimum three (3) years of hands-on progressive experience in accounting
• Experience working with Accounting Systems and loan Management Systems is an added advantage.
• Honest and Good interpersonal skills
• Hardworking and excellent numeracy and analytical skills
• Ability to use a variety of computer applications including Microsoft packages
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
To apply, email your details (cover letter and CV ) to email@example.com stating clearly the position you are applying for.
Closing date: 21st August 2022
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.