Jobs at:ICYPEED LOGISTICS Zambia.
Deadline of this Job:
Saturday, November 11 2023
Date Posted: Monday, October 30 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The Accounts Assistant will provide accounting support to ensure efficient operations of ICYPEED Logistics Zambia under the direct supervision of the Accountant, the Accounts Assistant will be required to provide financial and accounting services relating to processing and recording of financial transactions and financial reporting and provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide day-to-day clerical assistance to the finance team, including managing the documentation and filing of all finance related files.
• Maintain the financial filing system in an organized, complete and efficient manner.
• Raise Journal Voucher (JVs) and demonstrate a full understanding of the double entry system.
• Follow up on vendor or supplier payments and ensure these are paid on time.
• Follow up outstanding or missing vouchers and supporting documents e.g. delivery notes and receipts with vendors and clients.
• Responsible for photocopying, scanning of accounts vouchers.
• Ensure strict confidentiality of all financial information including bank and cash balances.
• Assist during month-end and year-end financial reporting and audits, ensuring all information and supporting documents are electronically available, in accordance with the agreed timeframe.
• Perform- other duties as assigned.
Qualification, Skill, and Competences
• Diploma in Finance or Accounts (Bachelor`s degree would be an added advantage), Part II of ACCA, CIMA or ZICA (in active study).
• Paid up ZICA member.
• Knowledge of filing returns (ZRA, NAPSA, NHIMA, WCF etc.)
• Familiarity with donor regulations and compliance.
• Minimum two years demonstrated work experience in a Finance unit.
• Motivated team player with good interpersonal skills and strong desire to support the team in meeting organizational objectives.
• Attention to detail.
• Able to demonstrate initiative and flexibility.
• Good analytical and computer skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.