Jobs at:Key Management Solutions Consultancy Limited
Deadline of this Job:
20 May 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, May 19, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Key Management Solutions Consultancy Limited
• To manage and direct daily accounting activities
• To ensure that proper accounting and recording of company transactions are performed in an accurate and timely manner.
• To produce financial and other key reports for management.
• To manage the administration & Security of the Company.
• To assist the Director in the day to day running of the Finance Department
The tasks and duties associated with this role are given in the key result areas:
Key result area: OHSE
Accountable for Performance Indicator
• Complying with instructions given pertaining to the use of personal protective clothing, equipment or gear or any matter in relation to health and safety
• Not interfering with anything that has been provided in the interest of health and safety in the workplace.
• Not engaging in any duties that require a certificate or written authorisation unless the relevant certificate or permit is held.
• Zero accidents and zero LTI.
• Zero Fatalities
• Achieve 100% Safety Compliance
• Grade 12 School Certificate
• Degree in Accounting
• Professional Qualification such as ACCA / CIMA
• Member of Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants.
• Significant experience (3 years) post graduate experience with preferably 3 years in mining or sales in a similar commercial / accounting role.
• Sound understanding and experience of the principles and practice in accounting and management.
• Able to clearly demonstrate the aptitude to drive a light vehicle and hold a current Zambian drivers licence.
• Proficient in PRONTO and Microsoft office suite application
• Competent in incident/accident investigation.
• Proven ability to deliver results and act as a change agent.
• Demonstrated ability to lead a team safely and improve team safety awareness.
• High level understanding of all relevant legislation affecting the employment and safety of persons in the mining industry in Zambia.
• Experience in managing costs and budgeting.
• Demonstrated application of continuous improvement ideas.
• Good computer skills with the ability to use integrated management. systems, word processing, presentation and spread sheet applications.
• MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.