Accounts Receivable Clerk
Jobs at:Radisson Hotel Group
Deadline of this Job:
25 February 2022
Date Posted: Friday, February 11, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Accounts Receivable Clerk
Are you a passionate number cruncher? Someone who wants to achieve perfection through piecing the puzzle together? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy their stay!
Our Finance Team are bold and dynamic professionals who balance their love for numbers with striving to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation – creating memorable moments for our guests.
As Accounts Receivable Clerk, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Key Responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Clerk:
• Follows all applicable laws relating to general accounting practices and tax regulations
• Complies fully with the set financial reporting deadlines and guidelines, as outlined in ECOMAN and by the Financial Controller
• Ensures transfers from guest ledger to city ledger are accurate and done in a timely fashion
• Performs timely mailing of statements to guests with recent activity in the hotel attaching pertinent back-up
• Attaches copies of folios, food and beverage guest checks, and miscellaneous vouchers if necessary
• Posts payments received to aging and reconciles these payments to open invoices
• Balances accounts receivable system to the general ledger on a routine basis
• Balances and adjusts all house accounts weekly
• Researches declined bank cards and other credit card charge backs for justification and validity
• Makes all necessary adjustments or credits
• Assists in the preparation of month end reconciliation and in the final monthly closing of the accounts receivable system
• Prepares reports as requested to develop a more informative database for improved management decision making and critical evaluation of work activities
• Prepares all appropriate period closing reports and entries
• Works as part of a team that maximizes guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to enquiries
Requirements of the Accounts Receivable Clerk:
• ZICA Technician or relevant accounting qualifications from a recognized institutions
• 2-3 years Experience in accounting is essential
• computer literacy in, Word, Excel, ACCPAC, Opera
• Hands-on approach with a can-do work style
• Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
• Strong communication skills
Join us in our mission to make every moment matter for our guests and be part of the most inspired hotel company in the world. At Radisson Hotel Group we believe that people are our number one asset. As one of the world’s largest hotel companies, we are always looking for great people to join our team. If this sounds like an ambition you share, then start with us.
To find out more about the Radisson Hotel Group, our Culture and Beliefs, then why not visit us at careers.radissonhotels.com.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.