Admin & Programs Assistant
Jobs at:Kudu Consulting
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, April 27 2023
Date Posted:Thursday, April 27 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our team is growing again! Kudu Consulting, a growing management and development consulting firm, is seeking the services of a driven and detail orientated Admin & Programs Assistant to join a fun and hard-working team of management and development consultants in Lusaka, Zambia.
• Office Management: maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures, controlling correspondence, designing office filling systems, reviewing, and managing supply requisitions.
• Administrative: maintain the weekly job pipeline and distributing to the team, updating and managing social media posts, managing the internal database with detailed notes and adjustments to the pipeline.
• Calendar management such as prioritizing meetings, conferences, and making sure appointments do not conflict each other.
• Travel management including scheduling car services, flights, hotels, etc.
• Assist with bid proposal writing by proactively editing consultants CVs.
• Act as point of contact for units of the consulting firm as well as support functions
• Industry research: conduct in depth industry search to support new search assignments.
• Ad hoc administrative tasks: including data entry.
• Social media management support
1. Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task, organize, prioritize, track responsibilities, and
2. meet deadlines.
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
4. Exceptional interpersonal skills with strength in both written and verbal communication
5. Must have a good sense of humor, enjoy regular team celebrations, and sharing the success
6. of the team.
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
2. Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
3. Ability to multitask.
4. Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
5. 1-3 years of prior office management, administration, and program management experience
If you are interested in filling the vacancy and believe you meet the specified terms, forward your Cover Letter, CV and copies of professional qualifications not latter than 25th April 2023.
Education Requirement:No Requirements
Job Experience:No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.