Jobs at:Zambia Red Cross Society
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, October 17 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 03 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The Zambia Red Cross Society (ZRCS) is a Humanitarian Organization established in 1966 by an Act of Parliament CAP 307 of the laws of Zambia as an auxiliary institution that augments government efforts in humanitarian assistance. ZRCS is part of the International Red Cross movement known as International Federation of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC). In line with its mandate, ZRCS works with various actors in collaboration with Government of Zambia in responding to both man-made and natural disasters. In order to strengthen coordination and management of its finance and accounting unit, ZRCS hereby invites applications from self-motivated, qualified and experienced individuals to fill the positions of Assistant Accountant
The Assistant Accountant shall report to Accountant. He/She will provide support to the organization as it implements the strategic goals and objectives of Zambia Red Cross Society. He/She will provide financial support and will be responsible for capturing accounting information, prepare bank reconciliation statements and donor financial reports.
Qualifications and Experience
Applicants who poses Accounting and Finance qualifications are recommended to apply for this position
a) Diploma or Degree in accounting and Finance,
Desired Competencies And Skills
• The ability to produce accurate financial reports
• Excellent attention to detail
• The ability to work to strict time constraints
• The ability to prioritize work
• An organized and methodical approach to a task
• Strong written and oral communication
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Systems analysis
• Mathematical and deductive reasoning
• Critical thinking
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
• To apply, kindly click on the link here.
• Closing Date For Receiviung Application Is On 16th October 2023 At 17:00hrs And No Late Submissions Shall Be Accepted.
• Zambia Red Cross Society Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.