Assistant Credit Controller
Jobs at:Dr. Agarwal's Eye Hospital
Deadline of this Job:
31 August 2022
Date Posted: Monday, August 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Assistant credit controller is charged with the responsibility of supporting the Credit Controller in the activities of the credit control office. He/she will complete many administrative, organization and analysis tasks to monitor the financial health of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist the Credit controller in overseeing activities of the Department.
• To assist in the raising of Credit and Debit notes and other bill adjustments
• Ensure all corporate letters of guarantee and extensions are received on time.
• Participate in all team efforts as departmental needs arise.
• Perform any other tasks as may be requested by management from time to time
• Maintain strong relationships with all clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
• Negotiate repayment plans when necessary
• Resolve all issues raised internally and externally around outstanding invoices
• Post and allocate daily receipts to accounting systems; run reports for centre head.
• Provide account information to internal departments
Requirements and Qualifications
• Diploma or better in Accounting, Finance, Business administration or ZICA
• Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
• Competence in Microsoft Office products, and accounting software programs
• Prior experience with financial systems or Accounting packages.
• Ability to hold personal client information in the strictest confidentiality
• Skills in Credit & Debt Collection Management and Financial counselling
• At least 2 years of experience in a similar role in a busy Credit Control setting preferably in a Hospital set-up
• A team player with a positive attitude towards work and other members of the team
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including telephone handling skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work long hours with minimal supervision, has initiative and is proactive
• Good grooming and self-presentation
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
• Candidates meeting the above criteria must send their application letter and CV to: email@example.com the subject should have the position you are applying for.
• Closing date for applications: 31st August, 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.