Vacancy title: Assistant General Manager Finance[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Financial Services , Category: Finance, Insurance & Real Estate ]
Jobs at:KPMG Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
02 November 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 25, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reporting to the CFO, the Assistant General Manager Finance will be responsible for ensuring preparation of budgets, forecasts, financial reporting and identifying ways to improve profitability of the company.
Key responsibilities include:
• Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure.
• Developing and managing financial models.
• Overseeing the preparation and interpretation of reports, accounts and financial statements
• Reviewing journals, monthly management accounts and ensuring timely submission to the group.
• Overseeing preparation of the income tax computations and compliance.
• Developing and managing financial systems.
Academic/Professional qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelors Degree and a Professional qualification in ACCA/ CIMA/ CA Zambia or equivalent.
• Must be member of ZICA.
• At least 5 years working experience in the Financial Sector or any relevant experience.
• Knowledgeable in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
• Good time management skills.
• Maintains highest levels of confidentiality and integrity
• Excellent numerical and accounting skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If your career aspirations match these exciting opportunities, please send you CV and application letter to email@example.com to quoting the relevant role by 2 November 2022.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
©2022 KPMG Zambia is a registered partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.