Auditor – Food and Beverages
Jobs at:Zambia Bureau of Standards
Deadline of this Job:
26 January 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, January 20, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Auditor – Food and Beverages (ZABS 5 x 1)
To conduct quality food safety, health and safety, and environmental audits, as part of a team of auditors of one or more members, in client companies in the food and beverage sector, ensuring that audits comply with applicable standards, certification scheme rules and regulations, procedures and guidance.
• Prepare detailed audit plans for a customer audit, when assigned as the lead auditor for a particular audit
• Ensure the availability of audit documentation.
• Direct and lead team of auditors, when assigned as the lead auditor interact directly with customer personnel at all levels of Management in interviewing and collecting audit evidence.
• Participate in the development of new or improved food sector- related services to be offered or currently offered by ZABS as requested by Management
Qualifications, Experience & Personal Attributes
• Full Grade 12 Certificate
• Bachelor of Food Science or related discipline.
• Must have, or be willing to obtain, a lead Auditor Certificate in food safety systems and /or quality systems.
• Must possess a motor vehicle driving license
• 5 years of experience in the food sector in a production or quality assurance role.
• Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, including tact and diplomacy
• Excellent presentation skills and expertise
• Other Skills and Attributes: Computer literate in Excel and Word Processing. Ability to work with minimum supervision and capable of handling confidential matters
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Suitably qualified individuals are therefore encouraged to apply for the jobs, by sending your application letter together with copies of educational and professional certificates and a detailed CV as a SINGLE PDF document to email@example.com. The title of the PDF document should include the Candidate’s Name and Position applied for. All applications must be submitted electronically, any application delivered physically WILL NOT be considered. Closing date for applications is 26th January, 2022.
The Human Resources and Administration Manager
Zambia Bureau of Standards
P.O Box 50259
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.