Vacancy title: Business Partnerships Executive[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Professional Services , Category: Business Operations ]
Jobs at: eShagi Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
05 July 2022
Date Posted: Monday, June 20, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
1. The incumbent must be a marketing professional specialized in implementing and developing commercial and strategic relationships with organisations in accordance with the company’s overall objectives.
2. Responsible for finding and managing partners, defining objectives and timelines, establishing repeatable, data-driven practices, and overseeing a program that drives meaningful revenue and retention.
3. To develop and manage new merchants not limited to but including: Furniture shops, Clothing shops, electrical device shops, and electronic appliances/devices shop.
4. To maximise revenue generation from formal trade partners registered as merchants and achieve the set sales budget.
5. Manage relationships with key strategic partners such as distributors and dealers.
6. To establish new relationships with the merchants for purposes of on-boarding clients and revenue generation.
Reports to: Sales Manager
1) Participate in the development of the Marketing and Sales Plan and budget to ensure that they are in line with corporate objectives.
2) To develop, enable and monetize an ecosystem of partners including all trade merchants.
3) Work with our partners and internal teams (sales, customer success, marketing, legal, product, etc.) to optimize joint selling and marketing strategies for driving revenue through the partner ecosystem
4) Develop, monitor and adjust the strategy, ideal partner profiles and practices to continuously improve results
5) Establish clearly defined goals for each partner relationship, and update and
maintain proper reporting metrics and funnel management
6) Oversee co-marketing campaigns, including the production of collateral, webinars, and events
7) Take ownership for building the entire partnership function, including hiring a team and clearly communicating the value to other departments and leadership
8) Initiating and managing beneficial partnerships to ensure competitive advantage, including construction of appropriate sales packages.
9) Co-ordination of sales calls to generate orders with Key Account Executives.
10) Conduct joint promotional campaigns with merchants to achieve forecasted sales budgets.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
1. Preferably holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Bachelors degree in Marketing or a Degree in Office Management and Statistical Analysis.
2. Mature at 26+ years of age.
3. Proven track record of building partnerships program from its inception
4. Strategic and analytical thinker who understands financial technology and business strategy
5. Passionate about technology and relationships
Key Account Executives
Regional Sales Manager
Product specialist and Trade Channel Partners
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.