Jobs at:Carlcare Service Limited.
Deadline of this Job:
09 April 2022
Date Posted: Sunday, April 03, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Carlcare Service Limited was established in Hong Kong in 2009 with an aim to provide professional service support to mobile phones and other electronic consumer products, and over the years has become a leading service brand for consumer electronics in South East Asia, Middle East and Africa. Currently, Carlcare is providing full service support for TECNO, Itel & Infinix three worldwide famous mobile phone brands. Therefore, Carlcare Service Limited wishes to invite qualified candidates to fill the position of Cashier to be based in Lusaka.
Below are the requirements and duties that will be required from the candidate;
Job Responsibilities for Cashier
• Making required payments as well as creating vouchers when required.
• Issuing of receipts, refunds and banking cash accordingly.
• Collect cash, checks, and credit card payments from customers
• Make change accurately and efficiently
• Deal with returns and refunds as necessary
• Maintain cash control over register drawer and verify if amounts are correct
• Answer customer questions as they arise
• Calculate customer bills through cash register ringing.
Qualifications for Cashier
• Diploma in Accounts with a valid practicing license. A degree will be an added advantage.
• 2 to 3 years work experience handling money and working with a cashier.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide easily and quickly.
• Proficient cashier and clerical skills.
• Comfortable with Microsoft Word.
• Strong customer service skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Candidates who meet the above required to send their latest CV’s with the day-to-day contact on the email provided; HR.ZM@transsion.com not later than 09th April, 2022. Hand delivered applications will not be received at this point.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.