Jobs at:Tyre-King Enterprises Limited
Deadline of this Job:
22 February 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 16, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Tyre King Enterprises is one of the leading automobile tyre retailers in Zambia currently operating in sixteen (16) tyre sales and fitment outlets. We are seeking to recruit an experienced Cashier who can join us on this journey using their expertise and qualification to make us more efficient.
In this role, the candidate will ensure to undertake cashiering, accounting and business support duties within prescribed policies and procedures in order to support Tyre King Enterprises Limited operations and objectives.
• Receive payments from the customer and issue receipts immediately the payment is made.
• Register all sales using the system as per our procedure.
• Enforce the Tyre King credit control policy and assist in advising the branch and the credit department where policy has not been followed.
• Ensure that all receipts are posted to the rightful and relevant accounts and the cash sales account are reconciled on a daily basis.
• Post all manual invoices into Navision.
• Ensure petty cash vouchers are journalized and posted into NAVISION before a requisition for payment is generated.
• Ensure internal controls are maintained and not compromised and revenues are protected from any willful or fraudulent loses.
Qualifications & Skills:
• ACCA, CIMA, CA level II or equivalent.
• Member of Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA).
• Knowledge of NAVISION accounting software will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of two years’ work experience in cashiering position or similar position.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent customer service
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their detailed CV which includes three referees with daytime contact numbers, qualification documents and application letter that states why you think you should be selected for this job. Send to The Head Human Resource & Administration, Lusaka, email to email@example.com
Closing Date: 22nd February 2022. Clearly state in the subject line the position: CASHIER.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE ABOVE LISTED QUALIFICATIONS WILL BE CONTACTED.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.