Corporate Planning Specialist
Jobs at:Zambia Development Agency
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, April 07 2023
Date Posted:Friday, April 07 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reporting to the Manager of Corporate Planning, the job holder will provide support to the Manager-Corporate Planning in undertaking strategic planning and implementation of programmes/activities for the Agency.
All applications must be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, application letter, and copies of qualifications and provide at least three referees
• Contribute to the development, implementation and review of the Agency’s strategic plan in order to ensure the attainment of set objectives.
• Ensure the compilation and timely production of corporate plans, business plans, annual work plans and budgets in order to facilitate resource allocation
• Identify gaps in the planning and implementation process and propose remedial measures
• Contribute to the identification of gaps in the planning and implementation process and design of remedial measures
• Monitors the implementation of the ZDA Strategic Plan in order to ensure effective and efficient implementation and achievement of set strategic objectives
• Ensure the preparation of the Agency’s quarterly, annual and other reports in order to facilitate informed decision-making and dissemination
• Contribute to the shaping of the overall strategic direction of ZDA and enhance cooperation related to planning and economic development embracing planning, monitoring and evaluation, statistics, investment and private sector promotion
• Contribute to the development and implementation of tools for strategic planning and monitoring
• Provide management support, monitor performance and ensure that the institutional performance evaluation management and feedback process is applied to all departments
• Perform commercial analysis, identify critical issues, and policy gaps, and facilitate policy implementation in priority areas/sectors across departments
• Ensure implementation of policy and management decisions relating to the priority sectors
• Ensure preparation and submission of periodic and ad-hoc reports of the department’s activities
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
Qualifications | experience | skills
Bachelor’s degree in economics.
• A Masters Degree in Economics is an added advantage.
• Two (2) years of work experience in a similar role
• Excellent interpersonal skills and analytical skills
• Presentation and facilitation skills
• Knowledge of computer applications (Excel and Word processing)
• Proficiency in Statistical Software Packages i.e. Strata, EViews, SPSS, Excel, NVivo etc
• Corporate Planning skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
All applicants can click here to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.