Credit Risk Analyst
Deadline of this Job:
21 March 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, March 16, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Purpose: Conducting in-depth wholesale risk reviews, reviewing the adequacy and effectiveness of the existing controls within Corporate lending so that Corporate Credit risk kept within the desired risk appetite
KEY OUTPUT & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide Management with the assurance that the Wholesale Credit Risk activities are being conducted in line with the corporate lending policies, standards and frameworks so that credit risk is kept within the bank’s risk appetite.
• Ensure sampling tests methodology is embedded and carried out on a regular basis so that credit risk is keenly monitored.
• Perform periodic independent assurance/conformance reviews on adherence to the Corporate lending credit policy requirements and controls to ensure adherence to prescribed lending governing guidelines Keep abreast of control issues related to Corporate lending and report them through the Governance Committees in order to track and timely remediate issues.
• Monitor adherence to policies to ensure that Dispensations, Waivers and Breaches are raised where applicable.
• Review and submission of all Internal Audit, Conformance and Credit review closure packs so that controls environment is continuously improved
• Recommend changes, enhancements or amendments to existing governance so that they are in line with best practice and all mandatory bodies.
Qualifications & Experience
1. Grade 12 School Certificate with 5 credits, English and Mathematics inclusive
2. Degree in Relevant field
3. 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
4. Strong character and ability to challenge stakeholders if necessary
5. Attention to detail and strong numeric ability
6. Logical and open-minded strategic planner/thinker
7. Knowledge of the system(s), products and processing activities
8. Knowledge of financial analysis
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested Applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CV’s to e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Clearly state the position you are applying for in the subject field
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.