Jobs at:Recruitment Matters Africa
Deadline of this Job:
14 April 2022
Date Posted: Monday, April 04, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client is looking for a] Creditors Clerk to join their tem
Duties and Responsibilities.
• Maintain routine and accurate bookkeeping.
• Maintain records of payments made.
• Determines which accounts are overdue.
• Contacts companies who owe money in writing or by telephone to recover the outstanding balance.
• Makes follow-up calls.
• In non-payment cases, makes the decision to ‘hand over’ to lawyers for collection.
• Processing, verifying, and posting receipts for goods sold or services rendered.
• Researching and resolving account discrepancies.
• Processing and recording transactions.
• Obtaining information from other departments to ensure records are accurate and complete and that accounts receivable ledgers and journals are up-to-date.
• Working with the collections department to review accounts, client payments, credit history, and develop new or better repayment terms.
• Performing administrative and clerical tasks, such as data entry, preparing invoices, sending bill reminders, filing paperwork, and contacting clients to discuss their accounts.
• Generating reports and statements for internal use.
• Engaging in ongoing educational opportunities to update job knowledge.
• Able to handle difficult, non-paying customers with diplomacy.
• Computer literate.
• Attention to detail.
• At least 2 years FMCG Retail Experience.
• Petty Cash experience.
• Min 1.5 years in debtors department.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.