Customer Care Officer
Jobs at:Road Transport and Safety Agency (RTSA)
Deadline of this Job:
04 February 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Government of the Republic of Zambia adopted a robust transport policy in the year 2002. As a consequence, the Road Transport and Safety Agency (RTSA) was established through an Act of Parliament; the Road Traffic Act No. 11 of 2002. RTSA has the mandate to implement Government policy on road safety and transport management.
The following vacancy now exist for suitably qualified and experienced persons:
Customer Care Officer – RTSA8 (1 position)
Purpose of the job
Assists the PR manager in promoting a positive image of the Agency
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assists the PR manager in executing marketing activities
• Picks up phone calls promptly and gives instant feedback
• Coordinate communication between Road Traffic Inspectors by promptly attending to radio signals and transmit appropriate signals on the radio
• Responds promptly to customer queries and complaint’s
• Maintains relationships with members of the public.
• Builds and maintain relationships with staff across the different departments.
• Grade twelve certificate
• At least 1-2 years’ experience in customer service
• Diploma Sales & Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations
• Good verbal and communication skill
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants should submit their application letters, detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of academic & professional Qualifications to the following address;
The Head Human Resource & Administration
Road Transport & Safety Agency
Scanned copies shall be accepted provided all required documents are attached and emailed to email@example.com
The closing date for receiving applications is 4th February, 2022
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.