Jobs at:Mulonga Water Supply & Sanitation Company Limited
Deadline of this Job:
22 August 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mulonga Water Supply and Sanitation Company Ltd, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is a dynamic and vibrant Company providing water and sanitation services in the Municipalities of Chingola, Mufulira and Chililabombwe. At Mulonga, all employees play a crucial role in moving the company “towards purified excellence”. Thus Mulonga acknowledges the importance of having a team that will actualize its objectives and ultimately transform Mulonga into “the most admired utility in Africa”. To ensure this is achieved, Mulonga commits to attract and retain the best employees through a systematic talent management process.
Applications are now invited from suitably qualified candidates to join the team in the positions listed below.
Job Title: Debt Collector X1
Purpose of the Job
To coordinate and undertake debt collection duties for the purpose of growing the business portfolio of Mulonga Water Supply and Sanitation Company limited
Summary of Main Accountabilities
• Liaises with commercial head to obtain details relating to defaulting clients and arranges appointments with concerned clients to facilitate debt recovery.
• Takes part in preparation of monthly targets for collections.
• Negotiates payment plans with defaulting clients to ensure that debts are paid on mutually agreed terms for the satisfaction of both parties.
• Establishes and maintains a data base of defaulting clients for use in determining worthy clients for consideration for credit facility.
• Attends weekly departmental meetings to discuss and effectively plan collections activities and debt recovery for attainment of assigned collection targets.
• Initiates workable and ideal collection strategies aimed at increasing the revenue base of MWSC.
• Participates in actual sales activities by negotiating and sourcing for business.
• Prepares periodic work reports for submission to superior.
• Prepares monthly collection report to show performance against set targets.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Grade 12 with 5 O Levels
• Degree in a Business Management course
• 3 to 5 years post qualification experience
• Job requires good interpersonal and oral communication skills to be able to promote MWSC services, convince and win new clients and collect debt from defaulting clients.
• Origination of complex or highly technical reports which may be distributed within the Department
• Analysis of situations or information relating to a section or sections prior to making decisions
• Job requires making decisions within broad parameters and hence post-holder may be required to make recommendations to effect changes to procedures and practices
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you have the necessary competences/qualifications we are looking for, please submit your application together with a comprehensive C.V. (where necessary) including your contact telephone number and certified copies of your certificates and names of three referees to the address below or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Monday, 22nd August, 2022. Only short listed candidates will be communicated to.
The Director Human Resources and Administration
Mulonga Water Supply and Sanitation Company Limited
Musonko House, Kabundi Road
P O Box 11712
“Mulonga – Towards Purified Excellence”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.