External Audit Services
Jobs at:OneSight Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
31 December 2021
Date Posted: Monday, December 20, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Request for Proposals - External Audit Services
OneSight Zambia is an International NGO funded by OneSight (USA) and supports eye care refractive error services worldwide. In 2016, OneSight Zambia signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Government of Zambia through the Ministry of Health for supporting the country with eye care services in all the 10 provinces of Zambia. OneSight's vision is to have a world where access to vision care is no longer a barrier to human potential. From 2016, OneSight has supported forty-eight (48) government and mission hospitals in Zambia with eye clinics where spaces within existing hospitals were renovated and equipment, furniture, capacity building as well as eye care products have been provided for high quality, affordable and accessible eye care service provision to patients.
OneSight Zambia is requesting for proposals for the provision of external audit services for the Zambia Country Office. The contract will cover the external audit services for the financial year 2021. OneSight Zambia's general objectives for this tender process are to:
• Secure and appoint a high-quality provider of external audit services where the audit report should be available not later than 31st March 2022.
• Ensure the appointed auditor is in place and is ready to review the financial statements for the year and issue a report by no later than 31 March 2022
• Full registration with the in-country professional body and experience within the NGO sector.
• Cost effectiveness of the audit and suitability of the audit approach, the experience and ability of the audit team;
• Ability to provide full range of services required including specialist technical accounting advice.
• The ability to add value" rather than providing purely a compliance audit:
Documentation to be submitted
To facilitate the needs of the OneSight Zambia evaluation process, all written proposals submitted must have the following minimum requirements:
• Background Information of the audit firm. Audit unit of your firm in the case of multi-office firms, an organisation chart for the local office responsible for this contract. This should include the total number of staff within the unit together with the number of staff (and full-time equivalents) working on external audit assignments
• Details of previous experience of providing external audit services to the international and local development agencies, NGOs, cooperations. OneSight Zambia may also want to take up references from at least two of your current or previous clients. Our intention is to select these from the list that you provide to us.
• Personnel and employment details of the audit team should be provided in this section of your proposal. This should include: Name of employee; job title: accountancy qualifications; other professional qualifications, date that they joined your firm, current and previous work experience, membership to the professional body.
• Financial proposal. This should include a detailed cost structure /rate of each staff member to be involved in the assignment adding up to the overall audit fee proposed. The annual fee (inclusive of expenses, excluding VAT) which your firm will levy should be clearly presented
Registration certificates (tax and other) should also be attached.
Audit Planning: Please provide details of your approach to audit planning, including the key stages of the process and whom this would involve.
Audit fieldwork: Please outline your approach to audit fieldwork, if you would require to do so, including the level of input that you would expect from OneSight Zambia staff.
Audit reporting: The audit should be conducted in accordance with International Standards on Auditing (ISAs) and take into consideration all governing clauses of the organisation as will be shared by OneSight Zambia.
Tenderers should set out the arrangements within their firm for ensuring that quality exists throughout the audit process.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
For enquiries, clarification please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for responding to this call for proposals is Tuesday, 31 December 2021 and all proposals should be submitted by email to email@example.com
Please mark the email subject heading as "OneSight Zambia Annual Audit 2021".
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.