Vacancy title: Head, Accounting, Banking and Finance[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Education, and Training , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:National Institute of Public Administration [NIPA]
Deadline of this Job:
06 January 2023
Date Posted: Monday, January 02, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The National Institute of Public Administration [NIPA] is a statutory body established under the
Act of Parliament No. 15 of 1998. NIPA now seeks the services of highly motivated individuals to join its team of skilled professionals.
Applications are now invited for the Full-time Academic and Non-Academic positions:
To plan, design, deliver, coordinate and evaluate courses in area of specialization in order to impart relevant knowledge and skills required by the clients for their improved performance and relevance in the industry.
Reports to: Director, Business Studies Division
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
• Five (5) ‘O’ Levels or higher acceptable at a University.
• Bachelor’s Degree with Merit preferred in the related fields.
• Master’s Degree related to first Degree.
• PhD in Finance or Business related discipline will be an added advantage.
• Minimum Academic Rank of Lecturer II.
• Minimum ten (10) years relevant postgraduate work experience at a supervisory level in a reputable organisation.
• Evidence of publications in area of specialization.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Must be computer literate
Location: NIPA Main Campus, Lusaka
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applicants should submit their applications, attaching their Curriculum Vitae, Academic and professional qualifications to the address below. Closing date for submitting applications is Friday, 6th January, 2023.
Applications should be addressed to:
National Institute of Public Administration
P.O. Box 31990
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.