Internal Audit Services Manager.
Jobs at:PricewaterhouseCooper ( PwC )
Deadline of this Job:
11 March 2022
Date Posted: Friday, February 25, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Internal Audit Services Manager.
Job Description & Summary
Our Risk Assurance team helps clients improve the governance, risk management and compliance of their operations. This solutions-based service helps clients solve a diverse set of structural and operational business challenges by utilizing our deep understanding of governance, risk management/ compliance, IT systems and internal controls in businesses.
We are in the process of strengthening our Risk Assurance Services Unit by recruiting a highly motivated and experienced Internal Audit Services Manager. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of Internal audit and Risk Management.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
• Designing, implementation, testing and optimization of clients’ internal control systems
• Evaluating test results: accurately identify symptoms, root cause, problems, and identify potential reportable exception
• Prepare client reports and communicate key messages to internal teams and external clients
• Build a network of client relationships aimed at facilitating business growth through positive and proactive stakeholder engagement
• Drive multiple industry thought leadership initiatives
• Lead client engagement delivery through proactive engagement, issues resolution and quality delivery
• Effectively lead in people development within the Assurance practice
• Working with colleagues in the EMA region on client audits and internal initiatives
• Strong technical external audit and/or Internal audit knowledge (i.e. 5 years + experience)
• Demonstrated experience across the Internal audit lifecycle; annual audit planning,execution of testing and reporting
• Must show a strong technical understanding of internal control assessment for design & implementation effectiveness as we as operating effectiveness
• An understanding and appreciation of the risk management process
• Experience in building and maintaining strong relations with senior level clients and key industry contacts
• Demonstrated leadership skills
• Project Management skills – ability to manage across multiple and complex projects
• Report writing
Minimum years experience required
• 5 years + experience in a similar position
Deadline for submitting the application is 11 March 2022.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
• Degrees/Field of Study required: Bachelor Degree – Accounting
• Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
• Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
• CIMA/CIA/CRMA – CIMA/CIA/CRMA (preferred)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.