Jobs at:Industrial Training Centre (ITC)
Deadline of this Job:
10 June 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, June 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Industrial Training Centre (ITC), a public institution under the Ministry of Technology and Science (MoTS) wishes to recruit an Internal Advert to fill in the vacant position under its establishment:
Tittle: Internal Auditor – 01
Reporting to the Executive Director and functional to the Finance and Administration Audit Committee of the Board of Directors, the following are the duties the auditor will be expected to carry out:-
Main duties and responsibilities
1. Prepare annual audit plans with specific emphasis on efficacy of the institution’s existing systems of control and their application
2. Design a disbursement system that will eliminate inefficiencies in conformity to institutional policy and best practices
3. Perform audits on regular basis to monitor the application of systems of controls in the various sectional operations
4. Prepare quarterly audit reports for specific audits undertaken with results thereof for the information of the Board and Management use.
5. Assess and identify risk areas in the institution’s operations and processes to aid introduction of relevant mitigatory measures for identified risk.
1. Grade Twelve (12)School Certificate or its equivalent
2. Full ACCA/CIMA or their equivalent as rated and approved by ZICA
3. Professional or licentiate level
4. Below forty years of age
5. Computer literate a must
6. Must be a member of Zambia Institute of Auditors or ZICA
7. Must be able to work with minimum supervision
At least three years post qualifying experience in both accounting and internal audit positions, with two years at supervisory level.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
If you are interested in joining ITC as a member of staff and meets the above stated qualifications, please apply to the Executive Director, Industrial Training Centre (ITC), PO BOX 34785, Lusaka, or come in person to Plot Number 36354, Buyantashi Road, Heavy Industrial Area in Lusaka. Email: email@example.com. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Deadline for receiving applications is Friday, 10th June 2022
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.