Jobs at:Non-governmental Gender Organizations’ Coordinating Council (NGOCC
Deadline of this Job:
26 January 2022
Date Posted: Friday, January 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Vacancy Publication Ref. No. IGMU/18/01/22
The Non-governmental Gender Organizations’ Coordinating Council (NGOCC) is an umbrella network for gender focused and women led Non-Governmental and Community Based Organizations in Zambia, active in championing women’s empowerment and gender equity and equality in Zambia. In the 36 years of its existence, NGOCC has grown to be the focal point of the women’s movement in Zambia, with a total membership of 103, spread in all the 10 provinces of Zambia and covering 64 districts. In line with its mandate, NGOCC coordinates its MOs through five-year strategic plans which articulate priorities for the period as endorsed by its affiliate member Organizations. NGOCC now invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the positions of: Internal Auditor
The Internal Auditor will be responsible for providing independent assurance that NGOCC’s risk management, governance and internal controls are operating effectively. Reporting to the Executive Director and the Board Treasurer, the successful candidate will be responsible for and not limited to:
• Performing a wide range of audit services including: financial, compliance, operational, information technology, investigative, follow up audits and submit the Internal Audit Report to Management and the Board of Governors.
• Conducting Operational audits to review the use of resources and procedures/practices to determine if goals and objectives are being met in the most effective and efficient manner.
• Conducting operational audits to assess the internal control environment of units and Member organizations to manage and mitigate inherent risks.
• Conducting independent evaluation on financial records for the purpose of attesting to the fairness, accuracy and reliability of financial data.
• Conducting Compliance audits to determine the degree of adherence to laws, regulations, policies and procedures of NGOCC and Government.
• Developing and implementing a flexible annual audit plan which focuses on the areas of key and significant risk to NGOCC.
• Evaluating system processing controls, data security, physical security, procurement procedures, record keeping and Imprest handling as well as retirements.
Qualifications and Experience
• Grade 12 Certificate
• Full ACCA/CIMA/ZICA
• Institute of Internal Auditors Certification and Professional Membership
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Computer literacy is a must.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Exceptional facilitation skills.
• Good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All applications with relevant certificates and curriculum Vitae should be sent via email to the Executive Director, NGOCC, firstname.lastname@example.org not later than close of business on 26st January, 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.