Jobs at:Olympic Milling Company
Deadline of this Job:
20 July 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 12, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About the job
Duties will include but not limited to the following;
• Providing financial analysis and forecasting
• Preparing and timely submission of insurance claims
• Reconciliation of general ledger vs sub-ledger on stocks, debtors, and creditors.
• Monitoring of Departmental Costs
• Completing all statutory and tax-related material and ensuring timely submission
• Perform month-end and year-end close procedures
• Assist with the preparation of the annual financial statements
• Preparation and management of monthly payroll
• Managing company Fixed Asset Register
• Ensure management of inter company accounts, including posting and payment
• Ensure monthly GL and bank reconciliations are completed on time and are accurate
• Daily and monthly reconciliation of petty cash
• Holding weekly debtors meeting and assist management team with debt collection
• Conducting routine stock counts at the shops and reconciliation.
• Assist with creditor reconciliations
• Monthly cost reporting and review (strong focus on cost review and cost management reporting)
• Full accounting function for corporate entities Ensure compliance with Internal Controls
• Preparation of all components of Management accounts
• Background in a manufacturing entity will be an added advantage
• Undergraduate qualification in Accountancy, Finance, ZICA Professional, CA ZAmbia, ACCA or CIMA, or related discipline
• Member of the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA)
Zambian Nationals who meet requirements for this position and are residents in Zambia are strongly encouraged to apply.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.