Vacancy title: Management Accountant:(Lusaka)[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Manufacturing , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at: National Milling Corporation Limited
Deadline of this Job:
15 July 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 06, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsible for providing financial information and various reports to management effectively and efficiently comprising ensuring that company's inventory and fixed assets are safeguarded. Prepare monthly and quarterly management accounts.
• Ensure all cost of sales and other expenses are accurately and timely captured in the accounting system. Prepare financial statements including profit and loss cash flow, statement of financial position including analysing of variances.
• Analyse and report sales depot profit margins as well as assist in month/year end stock take management. Prepare management accounts ensuring to make appropriate adjustments such as accruals and prepayments.
• Ensure efficient maintenance of fixed assetsregister ensuring to capture accurate capital expenditure including reconciliation of manufacturing variances, yields analysis and interpretation of cost variances on a monthly basis. Conduct all duties with due diligence and high levels of integrity
• Full ACCA, CIMA, ZICA or its equivalent.
• At least (5) years working experience, with excellent numerical and analytical abilities. Knowledge of Navision accounting software and experience of FMCG Sector will be an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your resume to email@example.com quoting the job title on thesubject before 15 July, 2022
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.