Manager – Finance
Jobs at:Health Professions Council of Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
09 June 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 06, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To manage financial resources of the Institution in order to ensure prudent utilisation and enhance accountability of public funds.
• Manages regularly the development and review of institutional financial policies and guidelines in order to provide a framework for financial management and reporting
• Manages diligently the preparation of annual financial reports in order to meet statutory requirements and facilitate decision making
• Manages timely preparation of management accounts in order to provide information for management control and decision making
• Manages effectively the funds position of the Institution in order to maximise their utilisation.
• Coordinates timely preparation and monitoring of institutional budget in order to facilitate mobilisation and allocation of resources.
• Coordinates effectively the timely provision of information on audit queries and annual audits in order to facilitate resolution and meet statutory requirements.
• Manages effectively collection and banking of revenue in order to safeguard public funds.
• Manages effectively payments and expenditure in order to meet financial obligations and ensure prudent utilisation of company resources.
• Manages effectively the implementation of Section programmes and policies in order to facilitate implementation of remedial measures.
• Manages effectively the implementation of the performance management systems in order to facilitate attainment of Institutional objectives.
• Manages effectively human, financial and other logistical resources in order to ensure the attainment of the Institutional objectives.
Knowledge and skills requirements:
Minimum Primary/Secondary Education:
• Form V School Full Grade 12 Certificate
Minimum Vocational/Professional Qualifications:
• Bachelor of Accountancy /ACCA/CIMA or equivalent Member of ZICA
Minimum Relevant Pre-Job Experience:
• Eight (8) years’ experience with 2 years at management level
• Able to write technical and analytical reports
• Able to communicate effectively in English
• Leadership skills
• Computer literate
• Negotiation skills
• Knowledge of accounting packages
• Interpersonal Skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please, note that, only applicants who meet the requirements are encouraged to apply and send Application letters including their daily contact phone numbers, detailed Curriculum Vitae, enclosed certified photocopies of Green National Registration Card, Academic and Professional Certificates and three traceable referees with their phone numbers and email addresses in Softcopy form to:
The Registrar/Chief Executive Officer
Health Professions Council of Zambia
No hardcopy applications will be admissible
Closing date: Friday, 9 June, 2023, 16:00 Hours. Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to and acknowledged by phone/Email.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.