Deadline of this Job:
21 May 2021
Date Posted: Monday, May 17, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• To facilitate purchasing & production control/flow by ensuring efficient movement of goods or supplies by performing post order coordination with vendors and expedite materials to ensure delivery schedule matches specifications.
• The suitable candidate will be required to adhere to all relevant requirements, policies, procedures and legal regulations pertaining to health, safety, environment and quality, as well as finance, human resources, and any other regulations as required by the company and relevant to the level of the role and responsibilities of the function.
• Receive, pick issue and dispatch inventory.
• Ensure the best storage and handling of warehouse goods.
• Make certain that all stock movements are recorded and controlled in an accurate manner.
• Confirm that all issue documentation is signed off and accurate records maintained.
• Maintain a safe and clean environment.
• Control and secure inventory; including warehouse equipment (forklift, pallet stacker, hand trucks)
• Ensure all received items are binned in their respective bin locations.
• Take part in the cycle count/stock take process.
• Other duties as directed by the Supervisor.
• Minimum of a Grade Twelve (Grade 12) Certificate.
• CIPS Certificate or equivalent.
• Previous knowledge of purchasing and administration procedures.
• Minimum 2 years' experience.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.