Quality Assurance And Quality Control Coordinator (Lubricates)
Jobs at:Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, November 10 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, November 02 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Job Purpose
The Quality Assurance and Quality Control Coordinator will be responsible for project quality control checks on site and also ensuring compliance with the Company Quality Management System. Maintain quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, finished products, and recording the results. Reviews quality testing policies and procedures to ensure that regulatory standards in Lubricates manufacturing are followed. Oversees audits and leads investigations into major quality deviations to determine root causes. Devise an operational excellence model for laboratory work based on industry and good laboratory practices (GLPs)
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
• Design quality assurance (QA) policies to prevent issues leading to poor product quality.
• Approve incoming Lubricate materials by confirming specifications, conducting a visual and measurement test, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
• Approve in-process production by confirming required specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and communicating the required adjustments to the production supervisor
• Approve all finished products by confirming specifications and conducting required tests
• Return Lubricate products for re-work if needed and complete documentation to confirm re-work
• Document and update inspection results by completing reports and logs.
• Keep measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions and calling for repairs.
• Maintain safe work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
• Coach and mentor junior employees; seek opportunities to grow leadership in others
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading technical publications, attending seminars, watching industry videos, etc.
• Accomplish organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Oversee QC tasks, ensuring proper documentation of records and review of reports submitted to regulatory authorities.
• Oversee investigations into major process deviations to determine possible reasons.
• Provide expertise on determining the optimal calibration standards for laboratory equipment operation.
• Review and approve standard operating procedures (SOPs) and plans, ensuring alignment with regulations, guidelines and policies.
Required Skills and Competencies
• Excellent communication skills
• Good leadership skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail
• Good Analytical Skills
• Critical Thinking Skills
• Very detail oriented
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Good organizational skills
• Strong multi-tasking skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities at one time
Primary Areas of Accountability:
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree in Quality Assurance, Chemistry, Biology or Chemical Engineering
• Must have a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in Quality Assurance and Quality Control of Oils/Lubricates or related
• Proven experience in lubricates Quality Control and Quality Assurance Protocols
• Must good working relations with Government Agencies (i.e. ERB, ZEMA, ZABS & ZCSA)
• Must be conversant with modern testing equipment used for lubricate testing.
• Excellent computer skills, including MS Office.
• Strong communication skills, including the ability to explain and teach methodologies
• Good understanding of Oils/Lubricates manufacturing methods and procedures
• Must be familiar with regulatory requirements and guidelines in Oil safety management and control
• Must be a member of a relevant professional body
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Qualified Females Are Encouraged To Apply For Above Position
• If you meet the hiring requirements for the position, please email your CV in Ms Word and Cover Letter clearly stating your salary expectations to: email@example.com & Cc firstname.lastname@example.org
• Note that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. If you do not receive communication within 21 working days of the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
• Do Not Send Certificates At This Stage
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.