Relationship Manager Corporate Banking
Jobs at:United Bank for Africa
Deadline of this Job:
10 August 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, August 04, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers with the aim of selling the Bank’s products to corporate institutions.
Key Duties & Responsibilities;
• Identifying and developing conglomerates banking relationships.
• Ensuring proper documentation throughput the credit application and availment process.
• Sourcing for and monitoring of customer’s tenured investment / facilities.
• Respond promptly and satisfactorily to customer’s daily request and complaints.
• Prepare weekly and monthly statistics/performance reports for management use.
• Monitoring of the customer’s main account regularly.
• Reconciling all transactions on customer’s accounts where and when necessary.
• Assist with the processing of customer’s letters of credit and invisible transactions.
• Initiate and carry out recovery action on non-performing credits facilities.
• Maintain comprehensive database of the customers operational records including the existing and prospective customer data.
Required Key Knowledge and Competencies;
• Must exhibit drive, aggression and passion for business development and acquisition
• Must be technology savvy
• Ability to evaluate needs of customers, and determine what products or service would best serve those needs
• Interpersonal and communications skills
• Selling and marketing skills
• Must be self-solution driven, proactive and have acceptable
• Knowledge of the business environment
• Knowledge of Internal Processes and policies of the bank
• Good understanding of financial services sector
• Strong Interpersonal skills
• Strategic Thinking
• Relationship Management
• Negotiation & Analytical skills
• Product Development
• Leadership skills
Minimum Education Qualifications
• Minimum of a first degree in a business related field from a recognized University with at least a Credit or better.
• Grade Twelve Certificate with at least Five (05) Credits of better, including Mathematics and English.
Previous Work Experience Requirements
• Minimum of three(3) years related relevant work experience in a bank.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Only candidates who meet the above role specifications, experience and competencies should apply by sending an email attaching their application letter, detailed CV, degree, grade 12 certificate and any other relevant documents to email@example.com.
The closing date for receiving applications is 10th August 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.