Vacancy title: Team Lead-Channels Support (Card, ATM, POS)[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Professional Services , Category: Team leader ]
Jobs at: Private
Deadline of this Job:
08 August 2022
Date Posted: Friday, July 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Purpose of the Job:
To ensure the proactive management of technology-driven card products, ATM and POS services across the business’s entire network.
• Ensure the optimal performance of the Cards, ATM and POS services.
• Ensure proper management of card stocks or all card types.
• Ensure branches are adequately stocked with cards and required equipment for card issuance.
• Come up with frameworks and procedures that govern activities in the unit where it does not exist or is outdated.
• Ensure that the Bank’s solutions are deployed to target customers.
• Develop new products in response to the needs of the bank’s customers.
• Monitor/Measure the impact of solutions/products on target customers.
• Preparation of management reports as required.
• Managing strategic relationships with key business partners and third parties
• Ensure the profitability of the Bank’s deployment.
• Provide feedback and formal reports to management on operations.
• Evaluate the performance of Team members of the team.
• Maintain proper records of all activities for easy referencing.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Group Head, Digital Banking Services.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Head, Digital Channels Support
• Knowledge and understanding of the Zambian payments landscape
• Good technical understanding of payment technologies especially that which is related to ATMs, POS, and Cards.
• Good understanding of settlement process on the National Financial Switch, Visa and MasterCard.
Qualifications and Experience:
• A first degree in any discipline. Relevant Masters’ degree will be an advantage.
• Minimum 4 years’ relevant experience in a bank and other payment institution.
• Experience in ATMs and switch management.
• Knowledge with postillion and/or Bankworld (CR2) will be an advantage
• Good understanding of card settlement process for Visa and NFS. Mastercard will be an advantage.
• Experience in card operations.
• General experience in digital banking or digital financial services will be an added advantage.
Please clearly indicate the job title in the subject of your email and use your full name and the job you are applying for as the filename of your application. Applications should consist of your cover letter and CV only, in a single document. Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted. The closing date for accepting applications is 8th August, 2022. Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.