Jobs at:InvestEcon Group Pty Limited
Deadline of this Job:
21 February 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
InvestEcon Group PTY is a financial and investment advisory firm operating in Sub-Saharan African Countries and Mauritius. The company also offers brokerage and trading services for financial securities and currencies through registered intermediary trading platforms as well as commodity trading.
InvestEcon now seeks to recruit a Training Coordinator to join its exciting winning team.
• Manage the course portfolio under Investecon Academy
• Map out quarterly training plans
• Design and develop training programs (outsourced and/or in-house)
• Select appropriate training methods or activities (e.g. simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, professional development classes)
• Market available training and provide necessary information about sessions
• Conduct organization-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
• Use known education principles and stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques
• Design, prepare and order educational aids and materials
• Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs
• Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session
• Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
• Host train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts
• Manage and maintain training facilities and equipment
• Research and recommend new training methods, like gamification
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
• A background in finance or accounting will be an added advantage
• Previous work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Working knowledge in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Good presentation skills.
• Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
• TEVETA teaching License will be an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If interested please send an application by attaching a cover letter clearly indicating the position being applied for and CV and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Investecon Group PTY is an equal opportunity employer. Women are highly encouraged to apply.
Closing date: Monday 21st February 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.