Vacancy title: Internal Auditor[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Nonprofit, and NGO , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:World Bicycle Relief
Deadline of this Job:
18 January 2023
Date Posted: Friday, January 13, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Established in 2005 and headquartered in Chicago, World Bicycle Relief (WBR) mobilizes people through the Power of Bicycles and envisions a world where distance is no longer a barrier to education, health services, and economic opportunity. WBR’s robust Buffalo Bicycles are a cost-effective and reliable means of overcoming the challenges posed by long distances and systemic mobility challenges in developing countries. The organization is a mission-driven, global nonprofit that manages a highly refined bicycle supply chain from design through final distribution. The position will fall under Buffalo Bicycles Mauritius.
Reports to the Risk and Compliance Consultant
We are looking for a suitable candidate to fill in the above position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Create audit updates, reports and executive summaries
• Plan, execute and document Financial & Internal Control, Program and Compliance audits
• Plan and execute reviews of shop operations including audit of the POS systems.
• Update and follow up on the country offices risk registers and follow up on the risk management measures.
• Review systems of internal controls to ensure they are functioning as planned and in accordance with sound managerial practices.
• Participate in formulating policies and procedures to improve internal controls
• Conduct investigations and follow up on any identified red flags through the fraud hotline
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• Ongoing Professional Accounting certification (CPA, ACCA) training with a minimum of Part 2 qualification or equivalent
• Minimum of 5 years working experience – 3 years of which must be in auditing.
• A valid driver’s license is a must
• Strong analytical skills
• Knowledge of accounting and auditing procedures
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
• High level of professionalism and integrity
Travel Required: (60% travel required)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you are interested, please send CVs and application letters clearly marked “Internal Auditor – Zambia” to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 17th January 2023. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.